Hello crafty friends!
Since my dad was really grateful for the amazing care of the hospital staff during his stay he asked me to make them a thank you card – I was – of course – happy to oblige! I used the super cute Village Heroes stamp set by Lawn Fawn for this one!
If you would like to see how I made this card just click on the video below!
Here are a few more shots of the card:
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!
Products used / Produktliste:
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
- Neenah – Solar White 80lb
- Crafters Companion – Gemini Junior
- Brother – Scan’n’Cut CM300
- Lawn Fawn – Village Heroes
- Lawn Fawn – Get Well Before ‘n’ Afters
Lawn Fawn – Happy Village
- Lawn Fawn – Open Me (bird)
- Lawn Fawn – Butterfly Kisses
- Lawn Fawn – Stitched Hillside Backdrop Portrait
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Cloud Backdrop
- Lawn Fawn – Scripty Thanks
- Copic Markers – Y000, Y00, Y13, Y15, YR23, R14, R29, R39; C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9; G000, G00, G02, G17, E33, E35, E37, E49; BG0000, BG000
- Distress Oxide Inks – Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Cracked Pistachio, Evergreen Bough, Pine Needles
- Nuvo – Crystal Glaze
- Nuvo – Aqua Shimmer Pen Glitter Gloss
- Stickles – Stardust
*Disclaimer/ Hinweis: AD / Werbung als Design Team Mitglied von Butterfly Reflections Ink.*