Hello crafty friends!
Today I am up on the Butterfly Reflections Ink blog with thank you card! You can check out the details here!
Since my dad was really grateful for the amazing care of the hospital staff during his stay he asked me to make them a thank you card – I was – of course – happy to oblige! I used the super cute Village Heroes stamp set by Lawn Fawn for this one!
If you would like to see how I made this card just click on the video below!
Here are a few more shots of the card:
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!
Products used / Produktliste:
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
- Neenah – Solar White 80lb
- Crafters Companion – Gemini Junior
- Brother – Scan’n’Cut CM300
- Lawn Fawn – Village Heroes
- Lawn Fawn – Get Well Before ‘n’ Afters
Lawn Fawn – Happy Village
- Lawn Fawn – Open Me (bird)
- Lawn Fawn – Butterfly Kisses
- Lawn Fawn – Stitched Hillside Backdrop Portrait
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Cloud Backdrop
- Lawn Fawn – Scripty Thanks
- Copic Markers – Y000, Y00, Y13, Y15, YR23, R14, R29, R39; C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9; G000, G00, G02, G17, E33, E35, E37, E49; BG0000, BG000
- Distress Oxide Inks – Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Cracked Pistachio, Evergreen Bough, Pine Needles
- Nuvo – Crystal Glaze
- Nuvo – Aqua Shimmer Pen Glitter Gloss
- Stickles – Stardust
*Disclaimer/ Hinweis: AD / Werbung als Design Team Mitglied von Butterfly Reflections Ink.*
Leave a Reply